Terms of Service
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation on the website OrderCDR.com
• OrderCDR – refers to OrderCDR.com Website
• OrderCDR Account – refers to the client's OrderCDR Account
• Affiliate, Partner – refers to persons whom are affiliated with OrderCDR
• Client – refers to any user of OrderCDR
• All content hosted on OrderCDR must be acquired legally and ethically and abide by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
• OrderCDR reserves to right to restrict your OrderCDR Account in any way necessary, this may include a permanent ban of your OrderCDR Account and/or IP Address(s) affiliated with your OrderCDR Account.
• As a consequence of entering false information, OrderCDR has the right to reject applications or terminate your agreement with immediate effect.
• By possessing and using your OrderCDR Account you agree to the Terms of Service
• OrderCDR reserves to right to change and manage your OrderCDR Account Data for any reason.
3. Other terms
• OrderCDR may choose to reject any application for any reason (and is under no obligation to disclose such reasons).
• In no event shall OrderCDR be liable for any claim, damages or other liability for:
o damages caused by bugs, errors or unavailability of OrderCDR website
o any activities performed by Partner within Program
o claims in case of referred sale, was not registered/completed due to technical issues
• If fulfillment of OrderCDR duties to the Partner won’t be possible due to direct or indirect external factor, random events (such like power outage, hardware failure, flood, fire etc.) or force majeure, OrderCDR can suspend all or some of it’s services to Partners and Clients. Suspension in the execution of following duties may include also payouts for the Partners.
• These terms, the formation of the contract between the parties, use of OrderCDR’s site, use of OrderCDR’s services, and any dispute or claim arising out of any of them (including non-contractual disputes or claims), are governed by the laws of the United States of America. All disputes between the parties shall be settled amicably, and if that fails, shall be decided only by the courts within the United States of America, except that OrderCDR may enforce any judgment anywhere in the world where the partner may have assets or be located.